We ask you carefully to read these conditions and contact us if you have any questions. By making a booking and paying a deposit, you understand, accept, and agree to these conditions.
Bookings Payments and Cancellations
- Quoted prices are valid for 14 days and include GST.
- Prices quoted are based on the duration of hire and the locations as detailed in your initial inquiry. Changes to your itinerary may affect the original quoted price.
- Bookings only become confirmed when a $200 (non-refundable) minimum deposit per vehicle on the total quoted price is received and/or is accepted by Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast. These deposits need to be paid with a valid Credit card. The quote is valid for 14 days and the $200 minimum deposit is to be made within 14 days of a quote being offered to confirm a booking.
- When you book and pay a deposit, you accept the terms and conditions and have read the information listed.
- Full payment of the balance must be received 4 weeks prior to service date. If the full balance is not received by the due date Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast will consider it as a cancellation.
- Postponements – We are happy to offer a flexible change policy please check-in with us to confirm if your chosen vehicle is still available for your preferred new date and to ensure we can fulfill your request. Should you decide to postpone your event to a date we are unable to fulfil, your deposit will not be refunded as we would have held your original date for your chosen vehicle with other booking enquiries declined on this date. If you are unsure of your new date, we are happy to hold your deposit payment for 6-months whilst you decide.
- Cancellations – All cancellations must be notified in writing. As a family run business, cancellations greatly affect us, therefore please consider our Terms and Conditions of service prior to booking with us. All cancellations will forfeit the deposit payment. If your balance payment has been received and you choose to cancel more than 6 weeks before your event date, a refund will be made for your balance payment only. If your balance payment has been made and the cancellation is within 4 weeks of your event date no refund will be made. Bookings and payments are non-transferable to another person.
*With any cancellations please remember we would have held your chosen vehicle exclusively for you for that date when you booked with us and other enquiries would have been declined, with us most likely now unable to re-let the vehicle on this date.
Please note: We are unable to offer any refunds due to cancellations on the day due to bad weather.
- The Kombis & Luxury Vehicles are hired for a minimum period of 2 hours, rates start at time of pick-up and price applies from pick-up time to drop-off.
- We will take last minute hire bookings and payments by valid Credit Card right up to the day before the date required if the vehicle is available.
- Journeys exceeding the booked time incur overtime charges per 15-minute interval. These extra costs that may occur will be charged at a rate of $50 for every 15-minutes overtime.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations.
- You, the hirer also carry the responsibility as to the care and welfare of your passengers and to the vehicles. You, the hirer recognises and understand there are limitations to vintage cars. By making a booking and paying a deposit, you understand, accept, and agree to these conditions: –
- Our kombis & Luxury vehicles are not available for self-drive.
- For your comfort and safety, aim for 6 passengers per kombi.
- Kombis do not have air-conditioning.
- We do not allow drinks or food to be consumed in the Kombis or Luxury vehicles whilst travelling.
- Your safety is our priority. Seat belts must be worn by all passengers when available. No objects or parts of a body are to be placed outside the Vehicles whilst in motion. We will not drive our Vehicles in hazardous conditions. This may include storms, hail, fire and floods.
- Vehicles cannot travel on unsealed roads.
- The kombis are unable to navigate very narrow, steep driveways and roads. If you are aware of tricky pickup, drop off or photography locations, we would appreciate the advance notice.
- It is always our aim to arrive approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the pick-up time but please understand that there can be unexpected traffic delays.
- The driver may end the journey at any point if passenger behaviour is illegal, inappropriate, and offensive. Passengers who are intoxicated, abusive, exhibit unsafe or offensive behaviour will need to make their own transport arrangements. They will not be permitted inside the kombis. No refunds, correspondence or compensation will be offered.
- The hirer is liable for any excess cleaning of the interior.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to our Vehicles by negligence (wilful or unintentional) by the hirer or your party. An estimate and invoice will be sent to you for immediate payment.
- Whilst we do our utmost to maintain our Vehicles including keeping them regularly serviced, we cannot foresee or guarantee there will not be a mechanical failure or an accident occurring on or before your wedding day. In the unfortunate event of this occurring: –
- We will do our utmost to organise the first available transport option
- This may not be a kombi or the same luxury vehicle that you have chosen as the availability of kombis is limited
- We will discuss with you the options available and it will be your decision to choose from the alternatives offered.
- If you choose to organise your own alternate transport, we will offer you a full refund. No further correspondence, liability or compensation will be considered.
Limitation of Liability
- While all care is taken, no responsibility is taken for items left in the vehicle.
- The hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to the vehicle by the hirer or passengers. This includes incitement or behaviour resulting in damage to the vehicle or its contents by a third party.
- The hirer holds Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast exempt from any liability for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his or her party.
- The hirer accepts and indemnifies Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast and its employees against any loss, consequential or otherwise as a result, direct or otherwise of a failure to meet time deadlines. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations. Furthermore, the hirer indemnifies Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast against all claims as a result, direct or otherwise, consequential, or otherwise, of failure to arrive at the destination at the appropriate time or at all.
- Subject to any rights the customer/hirer may have by law, in no event will Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast be liable for any loss or damage which the customer/hirer suffers as are a result of Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast actions or the actions of its agents.
- By registering or requesting a quote on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- Personal identification information
- We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to personally supply identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use the collected information.
Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
– Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
How we protect your information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Accessing and updating.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
Sharing your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Copyright and Disclaimer
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website is copyright Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast and must not be re-used without prior written permission from Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this website is correct and up to date, and Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast reserves all rights to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
No liability is accepted for loss or damages incurred because of reliance upon material contained on this site.
By accessing this website, you will be deemed to have released and discharged Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast from all liability which might arise.
By accessing this website, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the site, including the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via Wedding Transport Byron Bay & Tweed Coast website by your access to it.
Wedding cars, vintage wedding car hire, kombi hire and transport for Byron Bay & Tweed Coast weddings
wedding car hire Byron Bay & Tweed Coast
© 2020 Wedding Transport Byron Bay Tweed Coast ABN 52 820 013 905